With the January window on the horizon, there's plenty brewing in the transfer market. All the latest deals and potential deals can be found here.
TOP STORY: Kane tops Man United shortlist
Tottenham hotshot Harry Kane is being lined up for a record-breaking £170 million move to Manchester United, according to The Sun.
The report claims Jose Mourinho has been tracking the striker for some time and believes Kane could form a lethal partnership with Romelu Lukaku to fire United's Premier League and Champions League ambitions over the next few years.
Spurs are desperate to keep Kane, who has scored 11 goals in nine appearances this season, and are apparently willing to increase his wages to £150,000 a week.
United could blow that offer out of the water, however, and will look to beat Real Madrid to the 24-year-old's signature next summer.
Lemar chase back on
Arsenal and Liverpool have been encouraged in their pursuit of Thomas Lemar after Monaco vice president Vadim Vasilyev conceded that "it's right to let players go."
The Daily Mirror says Lemar will be allowed to leave after the World Cup, with Arsenal in pole position after coming close to securing a £92m deal on deadline day.
The 21-year-old played a key role in Monaco's Ligue 1 triumph last season, but saw star teammates Bernardo Silva, Benjamin Mendy, Tiemoue Bakayoko and Kylian Mbappe all leave for new challenges.
It's thought that Lemar will plot his own exit route before the end of the campaign, with a January move still a possibility depending on how Monaco are faring in domestic and European competition.
Arsenal eye Napoli defender
As Arsene Wenger considers cashing in on contract rebels Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil in January, he could reinvest any funds from the duo's departure in Serbian centre-back Nikola Maksimovic.
According to Guerin Sportivo, the 25-year-old has been made available by Napoli after struggling to settle at the Stadio San Paolo.
Maksimovic joined the Serie A leaders for €25m in August 2016, but is yet to prove his worth after failing to adapt to Maurizio Sarri's tactics.
Inter Milan are also thought to be interested, with the Serbia international earning comparisons to compatriot and former Nerazzurri defender Nemanja Vidic.
- In a classic of the transfer rumour genre, The Sun's back page suggests Danny Rose could make a £50m switch to Manchester United after being left out of Tottenham's 2018 calendar. The left-back has been ruled out because of a knee injury since January but returned to first-team training this week.
- Olivier Giroud may finally have found a move to tempt him away from Arsenal, with Juventus emerging as potential suitors for the striker. Calciomercato claims the Italian champions are considering a swoop for the 31-year-old next summer, with Giroud yet to start a Premier League game for the Gunners this season.
- Everton are weighing up a huge bid for Sporting Lisbon striker Bas Dost, according to the Liverpool Echo. Dost has scored an impressive 38 goals in 37 league matches in Portugal, and the Toffees would have to activate his £54m release clause if they believe the Dutchman is the man to save their ailing season.
- According to the Daily Mirror, PSV Eindhoven winger Steven Bergwijn is being tracked by a trio of Premier League clubs following his eye-catching displays in the Netherlands. The 20-year-old has scored two goals and claimed one assist in six appearances this season to help lift PSV to the top of the Eredivisie and earn interest from Tottenham, West Ham and Bournemouth.
- Chelsea are keeping tabs on Ghana striker Richmond Boakye as they search for competition for Alvaro Morata and Michy Batshuayi, claims the Daily Mail. The 24-year-old briefly played under Antonio Conte at Juventus and will line up for Red Star Belgrade against Arsenal in the Europa League.
- Inter Milan full-back Yuto Nagatomo is a target for Burnley, Newcastle and West Brom, says TalkSport. The 31-year-old has been offered a new contract at the San Siro after making 200 appearances for Inter, but is apparently keen to consider his options amid interest from the Premier League.
- Juan Mata has rejected a lucrative switch to the Chinese Super League as Manchester United prepare to extend his stay at Old Trafford, reports the Daily Mirror. The 29-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season, along with Ander Herrera, but United are preparing to take up the option of automatic one-year extensions in the pair's current deals.
Matthew Stanger covers European football for ESPN and is the editor of The Set Pieces. Twitter: @MatthewStanger